Spot prices

Westminster Mint provides free real time price quotes on gold, silver, platinum and palladium. People interested in the precious metals market can follow the prices and see trends develop 24/7 on the world market by using our free current and historic price charts and graphs. Track your holding and measure how you are performing against other commodities and stock market indexes such as the Dow Jones, S&P 500, S&P Euro currency, Crude Oil and the U.S. Dollar. You get access to exactly what you need to know-when you need to know free and in real time.

Monday, October 12, 2009

What a great deal!

What a great deal!

I was in the offices of a major coin and bullion dealer to pick up some better date Morgan silver dollars from the GSA hoard, VAM coins and to negotiate on some PAMP platinum.

I casually mentioned that I had an interest in American silver eagles dated 2001- 2005. “Yes I have a few” said the dealer, who pressed a few buttons on his calculator and gave me his price. $2.25 over spot! Returning to my car it struck me that anyone can buy silver eagles through our website for up to $2.00 over spot and here I was a major player in the industry being quoted $2.25 over spot by a dealer who thought he was giving me a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment